7Summits, July 2015 to Present
Technical Lead, December 2017 to Present
Senior Front End Developer, April 2016 to December 2017
Front End Developer, July 2015 to April 2016
- Manages and reviews code of offshore, contract, and in-house development teams.
- Provides technical solutions and estimates for project requirements.
- Communicates regularly with resource managers to maximize weekly billable utilization.
- Collaborates with clients to determine scope and solution project requirements.
- Collaborates with user experience designers to determine best visual & technical approach.
- Leads and mentors mid- to junior level developers.
- Designs and maintains processes and workflows to increase department efficiency.
- Maintains and contributes to repository of company's intellectual property.
Through my work at 7Summits, I’ve partnered with clients like SeaRay, Milwaukee Tool, Google Nest, kCura, Jones Lang LaSalle, Mercer, and more. I’m also a lead developer of 7Summits’ IP library, contributing to code reviews, maintenance, and development of new components.
Byte Studios, February 2013 to July 2015
Web Developer, February 2013 to July 2015
- Front-end development, utilizing HTML5, CSS3, Sass, and jQuery.
- PHP and MySQL for database-driven interfaces.
- Collaborated with designers to ensure final websites are true to vision.
- Lead client walkthroughs and tours of websites using custom ByteCMS.
- Communicated directly with clients for website, content, and ByteCMS support.
- Implemented web accessibility according to WebAIM standards.
- Mentored and coached junior developers, providing direction and code reviews.
- Developed and maintained common website components in development pattern library.
- Created responsive versions of completed websites using media-queries.
Associate of Applied Science in Web Analysis/Programming, Madison College — 2014
Web Designer Technical Diploma, Milwaukee Area Technical College — 2010
Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce — 2018