I am an experienced technical leader with a passion for fostering a working environment grounded in diversity, empathy, accountability, and sustainable work/life balance. Improving processes, governing development standards & best practices, and removing obstacles to enable engineers to do what they do best— delivering secure, high-quality code and architecture— is what lights me up day after day.
I believe in developing humane technology and using it as a force for good.
Jump to: Career · Technical Skills · Certifications · Education
IBM Consulting, Salesforce Americas — January 2021 to Present
I joined IBM Consulting in January 2021 via acquisition.
Technical Architect, Salesforce (May 2022 to Present)
- Responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system; often acts as project manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run appropriately.
- Identifies organizational needs and breaks them down into manageable projects by scaling projects as needed, defines and advises products to be used based on cost benefit analysis and research, translates and explaining requirements to designers and developers.
- Primarily designs functional technology solutions, oversees development and implementation of programs, and provides technical leadership as well as support to software development teams.
Managing Technical Architect (January 2021 to May 2022)
7Summits, an IBM Company — July 2015 to February 2022
7Summits was acquired by IBM in January 2021.
Senior Director, Technology Services (August 2021 to February 2022)
- Leads organization of 20+ technical resources, including technical managers.
- Leads talent development & engagement initiatives within the broader organization.
- Develops technical and leadership capabilities within the organization.
- Defines technical best practices and governs quality engineering.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to improve internal processes.
- Provides technical leadership and oversight on client engagements.
- Supports escalated accounts and projects.
Over my 6+ year tenure at 7Summits, I have completed successful delivery of 20+ Salesforce Experience Cloud implementations, specializing in High Tech & Software and Community Migrations. I have lead the architecture and technical delivery of 7+ implementations valued over $500k each, and have collaborated with teams at multiple Fortune 500 companies, winning repeat business. I have additional experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, and with industries including Manufacturing, Higher Education and Non-Profit.
Director, Technology Services (April 2020 to August 2021)
Associate Director, Technology Services (December 2018 to April 2020)
Technical Lead (December 2017 to December 2018)
Senior Front End Developer (April 2016 to December 2017)
Front End Developer (July 2015 to April 2016)
Byte Studios — February 2013 to July 2015
Full-Stack Web Developer (February 2013 to July 2015)
During my 2.5 year tenure at Byte Studios, I completed over 10 end-to-end implementations in PHP, MySQL, Sass, jQuery and HTML, utilizing and extending an in-house CMS. These implementations included: Milwaukee Public Library, Shorewood Public Library, Feeding Wisconsin, Outpost Natural Foods and Good Harvest Market.
I want to do more with enterprise design patterns and product development.
I have past experience with PHP, SQL, C++, Objective-C, Ruby, jQuery, Wordpress, Sass.
Business Analyst, Salesforce — 2022 to Present
Strategy Designer, Salesforce — 2022 to Present
Platform App Builder, Salesforce — 2022 to Present
Platform Developer 1, Salesforce — 2022 to Present
User Experience Designer, Salesforce — 2021 to Present
Fundamentals I, Copado — 2021 to Present
Experience Cloud Consultant, Salesforce — 2020 to Present
Administrator, Salesforce — 2018 to Present
Associate of Applied Science in Web Analysis/Programming, Madison College — 2014
Web Designer Technical Diploma, Milwaukee Area Technical College — 2010